NORTHAMPTON RAMBLERS DERBYSHIRE TRIP
John McEvoy is offering to organize a short walking trip to Derbyshire.
DATE: 1st, 2nd, 3rd September 2020. Arriving Tuesday 1st Sept and departing Friday 4th Sept. 2020.
LOCATION: Based in Cromford, near Matlock, Derbyshire. An area steeped in history.
ACCOMODATION: a small family Georgian hotel called the Alison House hotel. Check out their website https://www.alison-house-hotel.co.uk
There are a total of 15 rooms for double occupancy, making 30 people maximum.
There are 3 deluxe rooms, 5 twins, 7 various double rooms.
1) Own transport to / from Cromford (approximately 1.5 hrs from Northampton.
2) Classic double / twin rooms are £127 per night double occupancy full breakfast including 3 course evening meal. (Twin beds could be pushed together to form a double)
3) Deluxe rooms are £137 per night double occupancy full breakfast including 3 course evening meal.
4) If required some twin rooms could be single occupancy at £90 per night full breakfast including 3 course evening meal.
5) Own transport throughout trip to/ from walk starting points as required
Phone 01604 766639,
Email [email protected]